Thursday, March 28, 2019

I no Speaky De English.

I do speaky de Englich, Spanish and some German. I worked at the US Border Patrol RGV Sector headquarters while in the Texas military assigned to the Texas Department of Public Safety on a border security mission. It was the coolest mission I have ever been on and saw some really cool stuff and did some come cool stuff I never would had been able to do in the Army. I also saw a lot of really scary stuff.

One day while at work, I had to go to my truck in the parking lot retrieve some paperwork. I exited the secure door into the parking lot and immediately encountered a male subject who was obviously out of place. I asked him who he was and he stated that he was a Honduran who wanted to turn himself in and return to Honduras. He put his hands up to be handcuffed and said he wanted to be arrested. I told him I cannot arrest him by law as I was a soldier and told him to put his hands down. I was floored and not quite sure what to do as I had never had anyone turn them self in to me. I told him to wait and gave him my water bottle while I went to get an border patrol agent.

I went back in to the building and stopped a border patrol coworker and told him an illegal wanted to turn himself in and that he's waiting outside. He thought I was joking and laughed. (Outside of the door is a secure area). He came outside, met the alien, and eventually contacted an other agent and we all went outside and met with the alien. Sure enough, he admitted to being smuggled in to the US, kept for five days in a stash house under deplorable conditions until he escaped. He wandered Edinburg for two days before asking a local citizen to take him to border patrol to turn himself in.

The local drove him to the border patrol station where the subject squeezed through the gate and approached the building where he approached me. The man proceeded to describe the deplorable conditions he had experienced, the abuse and extortion he endured. We took him into the building and comforted him and listened to his story. We were heartbroken and practically in tears.

We are people too. Were not the cold blooded bloodthirsty storm troopers the media and leftists make us out to be. We are charged to enforce the laws the US has made. Sometimes, the laws suck and don't make any sense, but they are the laws we are paid to enforce.

There, I said it!

eModicus

No comments:

Post a Comment