Friday, March 15, 2019

Trump's Emergency

Well, my latest post.

Nothing political. I live on the US Mexico border. I grew up here and enjoyed going to Mexico on the weekends as a kid. Eventually, I wound up on a border security mission after the cartels took over Mexico. I saw first hand the progression of the cartels and saw the effects in my home town and the surrounding areas. I hated the effects but had to deal with it. Now that I was was working border security, I was more adamant. While on the mission, I had the unfortunate duty of researching the Mexican cartel crimes. I had special internet access to Mexican websites where the cartel members would post gruesome videos of their crimes to include dismemberments and be headings. I had to watch these damn videos to describe to the US government what was going in on in Mexico that could be a threat to the US. One on my reports actually made it to the White House sitroom. Here is a video of what really happens in my home town in Texas. Trump may call for an "emergency" while democrats and liberal call BS. Come and spend a week with our border law enforcement before you call BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VESceb8k0ZY

No comments:

Post a Comment