Saturday, March 16, 2019

RAD Pack

The Ares Armor RAD Pack

About two years ago, I received an email from a fellow analyst at the FBI. It was an officer safety alert about a new product called the the RAD Pack. I watched the video and was amazed at the brilliance of the vest and how effective it was. The analyst side of me automatically saw how it could easily be used for crimes if people were not aware of it in large public gatherings. I thought it would be a good idea to show it to my readers so they would be aware of not only the the threat, but what is available for your use and safety.

Considering that this piece of equipment has built in armor, it also has a easily accessible gun holster built in which is ergonomically positioned. Not only that, you can carry your Red Bulls and granola bars while ensuring your safety.
Rad!

Watch the video below and check out their site.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q48yG3Op1No

eModicus




No comments:

Post a Comment