Saturday, March 16, 2019

I Have a Key to Your House

Nowadays, you can pretty much find anything online. But, have you ever considered that the key to the front door of your house can be bought online for $6.00? I didn't think so.Well, think again. Fortunately, it can only be bought online if you allow your house key to be photographed. Think that's far fetched? Criminals don't think so. I took a walk around the office I work in and managed to photograph three house keys. I even told one guy I was going to do a magic trick using his keys and got the perfect picture of his house key. Of course that was just a ruse and I played the failure of the trick well but I still managed to keep the picture of his house key.

I'm not going to explain the whole scenario since Good Morning America did a great job so I'm just going to provide a link to the video and story.

The video will open in a new window. Watch it & return here for the solution.

http://www.today.com/news/new-technology-could-give-thieves-key-your-door-literally-2D80161986?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_270783

Obviously, the best way to prevent someone from duplicating your key is to keep it secure and never leave your keys where someone else can access them regardless of how well you know them.

Another good ploy is to have a dummy key on your key ring. This works best if you label the dummy key "house" or "back door" with a Sharpie or your actual house key labeled "Shed" or some other undesirable place away from your home.

If you need this service for yourself, go to  https://keysduplicated.com/

No Man is Above Temptation
1 Corinthians 10:13

eModicus

No comments:

Post a Comment