Sunday, May 19, 2019

Labels Rant


As a conservative Christian Constitutionalist and 21 year Army veteran who has spent most of my adult life defending and upholding our freedoms, constitution, and civil rights, I find it extremely offensive when I get called out as an “anti- American” because of my personal or  political views.

What I have observed in past couple of years from the extreme liberals and social justice warriors is the liberals’ and media’s intentional misuse of labels placed on people that liberals, Democrats, and social justice warriors and even millennials with very little to no knowledge of America’s history, struggles, or socials ills have given themselves the right to judge me or anyone else with any belief system other than their own.

By doing so, they have made themselves, the judge, jury, and executioner and given themselves the right to point their fingers at us and say “You see, you are anti American”!

The labels I am referring to are what liberal zealots (a true description by definition), are pinning on us Christian, conservative presidential supporters with inaccurate labels in an effort to make us look like haters in others’ eyes in the hopes of gaining support for their own political agenda or personal views.

The labels they are placing on us are strictly intended to try to make their political opponents (conservatives), seem like people who are using their personal belief system to divide Americans while their purpose is really to dividing Americans into an us against them mentality. The problem is that those same people are claiming allegiance to democracy and equality but by their very efforts are creating the chasm that is dividing Americans.

Let me break this down for you dummy style whether you are liberal, conservative, Republican or Democrat. Christian, Atheist, Muslim, or Agnostic. We are Americans and I have equal respect or all, but just because I may not agree with your beliefs, I still accept them and don’t hate them but I am now labeled as “anti-semite”. I don’t hate gays, immigrants, nor people from any other race or culture but because of my support for president Trump, liberals and Democrats have labeled me as “homophobic” against Mexicans even though I am Hispanic married to an Anglo making my kids biracial, but yet I and my children have labels put on on us for political reasons.

The last 10 years of my service to country was in border security but, because I helped in stopping the illegal immigration into our country, to include the apprehension of criminals and terrorists, I was labeled as “racist”.

If I make any statement agreeing with President Trump, yet another label is placed on me, “anti- American”. If I choose my American given right to wear a MAGA hat that I served for the right to defend, I might get assaulted in my own country. WTF? Where is the hate coming from now?

These liberal MFs truly believe they have the fu(|{1Ng God giving right to put an inaccurate label on me because our belief system is different than theirs just to make us look like haters so they can try to get more votes for their political party? Really? That is NOT the system our political system was based on created by our founding fathers. We are all Americans, we vote and who ever wins, wins based on our votes. Just because you don’t like the winning party does NOT give you the right to trash to disparage and accuse the victor. Suck it up snowflakes!

I, as many other of my fellow service members and Christians couldn’t stand the fact that Clinton and Obama won the elections but we sucked it up and followed their orders and direction as Americans because we were loyal to our country, not a certain politician. Do the same and quit trying to undermine our system we all claim to stand for. Quit your damn pu$$y whining and accept the situation, we are all in as Americans!

Want to challenge me on politics? Let’s go. Answer me this. As a career military person, why is that every year a Democrat president was in office, we didn’t get a pay raise even though all other government workers did? Why is it the very time a Republican president was in office, we got a pay raise? Did you get a raise or not during those administrations? If you didn't get a pay raise, why did conservatives not hear your gripes and complaints? You got your politicians in office didn't you?

Now, everybody is trying to point out president Trump for getting lower tax refunds and accusing him of all kinds of crap but no one has mentioned the fact that the reason for lower tax refunds is that you got to keep most of your money in the previous year with lower taxes. No one mentioned that the unemployment rate dropped to a long time low. 

A label was soon placed on Trump by Democrats and liberals, “greedy”.

Let’s go over some definitions for clarity here according to the Merriam Webster Dictionary. These are some of the most commonly used labels liberals and other media pundits like to use against anyone who do not agree with their politics.


Homophobic: An irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals.

A term improperly and constantly misused by liberals to label people as anyone who discriminates against any race, gender, orientation, culture, or nationality.

I am considered a homophobic because I asked to be reassigned a seat on a bus because the passenger seated next to me smelled like rotten eggs, sweat, and fecal matter. Everyone thought I didn’t want to sit next to him because he happened to be Muslim, I was now labeled as homophobic by a liberal passenger.  

I have gay friends and relatives I fully accept without question. Hate the sin, love the sinner.

Haters defaced an accepting church claiming hatred towards gays. Not the case. Just vandalism to make their personal point.

 
Anti Semite: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group.

As a Christian, it is my duty to stand for and defend Jews. I have Jewish friends and firmly believe in their faith. I claim no Jewish privilege. My immediate family is a mixed race family with no racial issues or faith discriminators. As a world traveler, I celebrate racial and faith diversity but I am labeled as an anti Semite because of my president who has Jewish roots and opposes illegal immigration.

Doesn't know why he hates Jews but pledges allegiance to Jesus Christ even though Jesus was a Jew. 

Racist: A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Again, my family is multi racial with no issues and total acceptance. My kids are biracial and have no issues even in other countries, only in the US. Race is a human construct and only made an issue when nationalism, skin color, or culture is applied. Most Americans don’t understand the true definitions of majority and minority as they apply to race and confuse the two as superior and inferior. In one state in a US community, I may be a minority but in my community in south Texas, a white Anglo Saxon will be the minority. Yet, I am considered a minority by most white liberals because I am Hispanic even though I am sometimes mistaken as “white” because of my Spanish lineage, then their attitude towards me changes.

Another immigrant to the US demanding all other immigrants leave "his" country because of his skin color because...Hitler.


So, What labels do you use and put on others? Do you place labels on others based on true definition or on your personal stance or political beliefs? Do you try to influence others to your personal belief system with labels?

Here's a funny question for you to chew on. Regarding this last racist white supremicist guy and his "brethren". Being that I am a Hispanic, you're demanding that I leave "Your" country. Uh, let me school you on a few facts before you swallow your pride..... My ancestors were born here before your white ass even thought about coming to this country. Just because you grand daddies came here and fired you guns against our arrows does not make this your country. We were her before you, and you cannot just tell me to leave. Let me ask you this, what country did you come from? Why did you leave your country? Was it because some other tyrants made you leave?  Now you come to my country and demand that I leave and claim it as your yours? What the hell gives you that right? If it is not of God, You are wrong, like it of not.

Peace out dudes.

eModicus

No comments:

Post a Comment